Kenzie Andrews - "Sweet Pea". 10 years old.
The Pea is one of DANCE PRESCRIPTION's newest Interns. She is an exceptionally talented young lady and through her determination and hard work, she was lucky enough to be chosen this year as one of only 2 Australians in her age group to have the honour of competing at the very prestigious Youth America Grand Prix where she was offered a scholarship to The Joffrey Ballet Academy! Sweet Pea hails from the Beverley Prange Dance Centre in Rockhampton, Qld, and also treks down to Claudia Dean Classical Coaching where she excels particularly in her beautiful classical technique.
Her other recent accomplishments include:
- Bloch Australia “Artiste” Ambassador
- 2016 Get The Beat Overall Petite Champion, winning a place at the KAR finals in LA in 2017
- 3 X National Title holder (Jazz,Lyrical,Tap)
- Australian Ballet School ITP student
- Recording artist (check out her first song on iTunes here! )
- The Queensland Ballet's 2017 Regional Tour performer
Sweet Pea has a determination, drive, passion and body intelligence far beyond her years. At only 10, she understands the importance of placement before flashiness and has already smashed several of her dance goals in the last 6 months of both face to face and Facetime DANCE PRESCRIPTION lessons. She's got the legs, she's worked for the feet, and she's definitely got the passion. She has recently been signed for a VERY exciting new venture but the details are strictly classified, so you'll have to wait and see!
Pea looks forward to joining 3 other assistants to accompany Dr. Lisa on her December 2017 U. K. Tour!